(This is an Independent RP account for Vicki Vale from 1989's "Batman" Please see headcanons for details that may be subject to change)
Batman (1989) directed by Tim Burton
BATMAN / 1989 / TIM BURTON
Prince - Batdance 
What a great night…
"We need to hide the presents."
Kim looked up at her friend in wide-eyed horror, unable to speak for a few seconds. They had searched for weeks for those presents—they had visited every store in the tri-county area. (Thomas was the hardest ever to shop for; he was lucky they loved him so much!)
"Did he see them?" she managed to ask, her voice low with dread.
Vicki always did her best to give Thomas a wonderful Christmas, as well as any other day. Some years it was harder than others to do these things without his father around, but she managed. Years like this, where her treasured friend Kim helped her shop and wrap were the best. They meant more to her than she could possibly say.
Eyes wide and peering around the corner, Vicki searched around the corner for her son. Being a photojournalist who had spent time in a war zone, she was good at spotting things. Her lips pulled into a grin, stifling a giggle, as she saw him disappear up the stairs.
Turning back to Kim and tucking a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear she shook her head, letting out a small laugh. “No. But almost. Come on. We better take these into the other room, lock the door and bring out the wrapping paper. This calls for cocoa and cookies too, don’t you think?”
- "I think I’m coming down with something."
- "Do you want to help me make some mulled wine?"
- "Bah Humbug."
- "All I want for Christmas is you."
- "Well, I guess we’re right under the mistletoe!"
- "I wish I got someone else for Secret Santa…"
- "It’s snowing outside!"
- "We need to hide the presents."
- "I burnt my hand trying to roast chestnuts."
- "Wake up, I want my presents."
- "I am not dressing up as an elf again…”
- "Get out from under the tree!"
- "That’s the cutest snow angel I’ve ever seen."
- "Do you know any carols?"
- "Your hands are freezing don’t touch me!"
- "Do we really have to spend Christmas with them?"
- "Nice sweater…"
- "You’re so warm, don’t move."
- "That snowball went right in my ear."
- "We can’t share a scarf- what do you think you’re doing?!"
- "But it’s cold outside."
- "I don’t understand how me dressing up as a present benefits anyone…"
- "Stay still, I can’t reach the top of the tree!"
- "You smell like cinnamon."
- "I think my teeth have frostbite."
- "I’m going to be late, the roads are icy."
- "You look like Rudolph the red nose reindeer."
- "Come back here- you’re not leaving without your coat."
- "You’re leaving out cookies and milk to encourage an old fat man to break into our house?"
- "I think I got some tinsel up my nose."